3000 BC. A small group of inhabitants of the ‘Low Countries’ are fighting the elements and hunger. Their endless inaptitude to organize themselves combines with their impulsiveness and this leads to the building of the mysterious standing stone buildings of The Netherlands. And the invention of ‘Hooba’.
A big group of animals makes itself dependent on a power grid, hooked onto the socket-shaped snout of a single sleeping pig… How long will that last?
Kaboom 2022 (world premiere)
Ciné Court Animé Roanne 2022
Internationales Trickfilm Festival Stuttgart 2022
Anifilm, Czech Republic 2022
Indy Shorts, USA 2022, Directorial Debut Award Winner
After a heated training match with the team, twelve-year-old Viggo and Noel go home to challenge each other’s limits and masculinity. A sudden stop to an innocent game questions what a male friendship is allowed to be.
World Premiere – 2021 BUFF Malmö Filmfestival
2021 Internationale Kurzfilmtage Oberhausen
– ECFA SHORT FILM AWARD
2021 Show Me Shorts Film Festival
2021 Vila do Conde International Short Film Festival
2021 RIFF Reykjavík International Filmfestival
2021 Buster Film Festival
2021 Tirina International Filmfestival
2021 Cinekid – BEST INTERNATIONAL LIVE ACTION SHORT
2021 St. Louis International Film Festival
2021 Budapest International Children’s Film Festival – GOLDEN SQUIRREL AWARD
2021 Kurzfilmtage Winterthur
2021 Chicago International Children’s Festival
2022 Flickerfest Australia – BEST EU SHORT FILM
Ultra-short, lovingly made stop-motion animation about ten-year old Kevin, who is growing up in a family with a tyrannical father. He wants to escape from this situation and dreams of becoming a pilot, finally leaving it all behind him – literally – with his little sister Jaimy.
When a New Year, in the form of a rowdy toddler, arrives in a frozen forest, and brings along the thaw, the Previous Year, in the form of an old man of snow and ice, tries to protect “his” forest.
Eryk, alias Polska Warrior, is the undisputed hero in the online game Goldhunter, but in real life he is invisible. His game buddy Laura shows him to use his game-skills in real life, in order to confront his dominant father.
Polska Warrior is an animated adventure film about fear, love and computer games.
LGBTQI - animation
Available in French/Spanish/Italian/German/English V.O.
In nature, a couple is a male and a female. Well, not always! A couple is also a female and a female. Or a male and a male. You may not know it, but LGBTQI+ isn’t just a human story. This is a celebration of diversity in the animal kingdom.
- Swiss Film Prize 2022 – Best Short Animation
- The Special Distinction of the Jury, Insomnia International Open-Air 2021 – Russie
- Best LGBT – Animation Film – Colors of Love International Queer Film Festival 2021 Penjab – Inde
- Best animation – Festival of Nations 2021, Lenzing – Autriche
- Honorable mention – ANIMASYROS International Animation Festival 2021 Syros island – Grèce
- Special mention – Rising of Lusitania – AnimaDoc Film Festiva 2021 Gdansk – Pologne
- Special mention – Scream Queer – Eros and Thanatos 2021 Rome – Italie
- Best Animated Short Film for Young – ANIMAPHIX 2021 Bagheria – Italie
- Grand Prix des P’tits Loups – Montreal Festival du nouveau cinema 2021 Montreal – Canada
- Meilleur Film Thématique- Crossroads International Short Film Festival 2021 Istambul – Turquie
- Bronze octopus award – TAF Thessaloniki Animation Festival 2021 – Grèce
- best short – prémio del publico – International Film Festival of Lanzarote 2021 – Espagne
- prix du public – Good Natured: A Conservation Optimism Short Film Festival 2021 Oxford – UK
- runner up (2nd place) – Good Natured: A Conservation Optimism Short Film Festival 2021 – UK
- best picture – Global Assembly on Everyday Life, Gender and Sexuality Film 2021 – Philippines
- best script – Filmambiente Film Festival 2021 Rio de Janeiro – Brésil
- people’s choice award – Filmambiente Film Festival 2021 Rio de Janeiro – Brésil
- Rosa Brille Award – QUEERSICHT queer film festival 2021 Bern – Suisse
- Sparks award (jury jeune) – Winterthur Internationale Kurzfilmtage 2021 – Suisse
- Best Foreign Short Festival Mix Brasil de Cultura da Diversidade 2021– Brésil
- Prix public (under 35) Sedicicorto International Film Festival 2021 Forlí – Italie
- best short – Global Scientific Film Festival 2021 Zurich – 2021
- JUDGE’S SPECIAL MENTIONS London International Animation Festival 2021 – UK
- Guido Manuli Award for its powerful comedy – Sardinia Film Festival 2021 Sassari – Italie
- prix du public pour un film d’anim – Festival int. du film de montagne d’Autrans 2021 – France
- Best Animation Film Award, International queer film festival Merlinka 2021 Serbie
World Premiere – 2021 International Animation Film Festival Annecy
2021 Ottawa International Animation Festival
2021 Animatou – Geneva
2021 Cinekid – Amsterdam
A woman leaves home for a short holiday, when she has a panic attack imagining all things that can go wrong in her home in her absence. Her biggest fears do not come true, but still, didn’t she forget to ….?
In this hilarious 2D & 3D animated short, a clean-up neat-freak octopus uses all of his tentacles trying to reach what he’s aiming for.
Cinekid 2020 – National Audience Award (Age 4-6)
Kuki Film Festival Berlin – Best Short Film for children aged 4 and 6+
Babylon Film Festival (Iraq) – Best International Film
New York International Children’s Festival – Audience Award (age 3+)
NewFilmmakers Los Angeles
Clermont-Ferrand Int. Short Film Festival 2021
Mecal Pro Barcelona
Kaboom Animation Festival
Très Court International Film Festival
and many more!!
Santa Claus’ (Jan Sælid) whole existence is dependent on a little boy’s faith (Jonathan Gebuhr).
2019 Clermont Film Festival
2019 International Children’s and Youth Film Festival
2019 Tribeca Film Festival
A girl is studying the uneven bars. By presenting the girl’s life growth, from childhood to puberty, success of career and her relationship with her father, the film draws a picture of the girl’s life experience.
Left behind at an isolated boarding school, young Will quickly becomes a target for bullying. Only the friendship from a small bird brings him solace. But as the bullying worsens, Will’s means of escaping the world grow darker..
As the world starts moving around him, the young desert dweller decides to follow the footprints of his fellow tribesmen to the origin of natural forces, time.
A young girl happens to catch the most medium sized fish in the world and receives instant fame. But what happens when the fish gains weight?
Selected for Aspen International Short Film Festival 2017
“The Tumblies” are an animated 3D series for a pre- school audience (ages 2-5). The Tumblies are colourful characters each made out of three or four separate discs, placed on top of each other. These discs are not fixed to one another, so a Tumbly can fall apart. Which often leads to slapstick-like and playfull scenes. The colourful Tumblies discover the world playfully.
A surreal story about three friends who exchange heads by accident and are forced to adapt to each others life. This leads to funny but also enriching situations. Will they be able to keep it secret? And will they ever get their own head back?
Music composed by the award winning Julia Pajot.
An original metaphore of life visualized by the short life time of water droplets, surviving as long as they can, until they are exposed by their toughest natural enemy.
FROM THE 2015 ACADEMY AWARD ® NOMINATED DIRECTORS!
A woman who can’t have children steals the imaginary friend of a little girl and keeps this a secret from her husband. While the woman enjoys life with her imaginary child the gap between her and her husband grows bigger. When the little girl comes to claim back her imaginary friend, it’s the power of imagination that brings everyone together.
SELECTED FOR TIFF 2015
A tale of a suppressed dog that is bored to death in the squeaky-clean house of his neat freak mistress. When he accidentally lets in an uninvited guest, he builds a friendship that might just offer a little more than some welcome playtime around the house…
Munya in me is a stop-motion animation about heavy ten-year-old Munya trying to avoid her bullies on her daily trip to the Turkish supermarket, mostly without success. Until one day she realizes that she shouldn’t hide. She should show herself.
A monster in the marsh spies the most marvellous mushroom he’s ever laid eyes on — but it’s encircled by a moat, and a suspiciously pointy fin is manoeuvring menacingly through the waters.